Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Recent Credit Card Purchases

Today I arranged several purchases using a family members credit card.

This immediate family member occasionally lets me make online purchases with his credit card and I then reimburse him with cash.

In the past, there has been some questionable activity on his card around the same times I borrowed it ... and therefore I make this cursory post.

Here's some more reading on the above mentioned past examples where a particular family members personal financial data has been either tampered with or used fraudulently:

1. Other Person's Money

2. Family and Credit Cards

3. Farm Secrets!

So ... regarding the investigations claims against me, there's really only *two* explanations:

I'm either doing it and totally forgetting about it (NOT!) ... or someone associated with the investigation of myself is behind this activity and in a way that is designed to, ultimately, incriminate myself.

...

That said, this post is simply to make public the fact that I've used his card to make a purchase which it is known I will and am reimbursing him for.

Briefly, here's a list of the purchase made on 9/25/07:

1. (Chargers for MP3 Player) : $18.98
2. (Protective Case for MP3 Player) : $9.49
3. (Headphone amplifier) : $164.00


...

I'll post more later if necessary.

I've already informed the secretary at this family members business that I am going to print copies of the AMEX bills for the month in which I made the purchases.

Cheers.

.jbh


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.