Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be patient my adoring fans ...

So I am hard at work drafting further and more detailed commentary regarding the last post...

The bit about being "pretty sure" and all ... the whole Teeny Bopper Showdown(tm) at the grocery store a couple weeks ago ...

But unlike my spur-o-the-moment post previously ... I need to spend some time seriously considering what I want/need to communicate regarding that incident, a bit of time re reading and editing ... before actually posting the follow up ...

So be patient ...

And in the mean time, please have a good time viewing the following video featuring an original song I wrote some years back which has *EVERYTHING* to do with the circumstances made public in this blog and my main website ...

It's called, "Even True Friends," and is mostly directed at the organizers of the ongoing assault on my person and especially those, so called, personal friends of mine who could have helped me neatly address/close these proceedings many years ago simply by publicly acknowledging their personal awareness of the investigation of myself ...

Enjoy.

(video content courtesy of www.archive.org and it's wonderful open source collection!)

...



...

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.