Thursday, September 15, 2011

This one is gonna be THE SHIT.

Working a new blog entry tonight ... it's gonna be about shady marijuana growers ... and also, my favorite part ... how I verbally fuck with surveillance crews wherever I might think/imagine them to be surveilling ... and, there's only a couple places really, as it's only in those areas that I would so loudly rant about the sort of stuff (trust me, it's bad) I'm verbally/loudly ranting about.

But more later ...

The two are related, btw ... shady marijuana growers and my love of trying to prove an investigation against me exists; it sounds confusing, I know, and it is ... but it might make a bit more sense once I publish the article (but will probably still be confusing).

Whoot. Big fun on the horizon, yo.

Rock (and I will post a new article for above mentioned content once it's complete) ...

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.