Thursday, August 9, 2012

jbhfile.com t-shirts: It's like getting bitch slapped by The Truth(tm).

Finally got around to making a commemorative t-shirt for the jbhfile.com website (the *real* reason why this some times tongue-in-cheek daily account even exists.

Shit man, I like it anytime I can throw the truth in to peoples faces and t-shirts work great for that, I must say; I've also got bumper stickers ....

...

FRONT:




BACK:
(a favorite quote of mine related to the various skills I've had to learn over the past 12 years or so just to stay afloat through this ongoing debacle)




Pretty gosh darn snazzy if I do say so myself. 

;-)

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------


The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.