Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nature of Investigation

Reprinted from jbhfile.com:
...

Nature of the Investigation

"What's the investigation about? What do the agencies claim I am being investigated for? What has been spread via rumor regarding my person?"


Since 1993, when I first discovered HoWL BBs! was under investigation by local authorities, I have known that, at some level, and specifically in regards to computer crime, I was a person of interest to the FBI and the local authorities here in Houston.

However, at that time, I was in no way bothered by the news from some of my more connected friends (some, rather talented hacks, btw) that Howl BBS was under investigation; at the time, it went without saying that if you ran a board that catered, if only somewhat, to the text file, zine and hack scene, then your board was under investigation.

I only became personally bothered by the awareness of an investigation upon first noticing the surveillance and gang stalking tactics which became so prevalent and even near constant in frequency of occurrences, just after my big fight with the FDIC.

Since that time, I have been a victim of just about every dirty trick organized groups can concoct to, literally, attempt to drive an individual mad, from being covertly drugged, to having the vilest of rumor and slander spread through communities about my character, right up to the point of having contraband of various illegal kinds planted in my car or home...

Read Entire Article Here


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.