Sunday, October 12, 2008

(email to a friend; transcribed here for posterity, if nothing else)

...

I had a birthday recently.

With cake and beer and seclusion ...

I quietly celebrated my personal ninth year of being under the rather stark and alienating lens of local and federal authorities' concern ... (the most horrible of accusations, btw) ... with everything that such singular honor attributes.

;-)

And while certain folks have chosen to call me paranoid and mentally ill ...

All the while knowing the truth of things ...

(and even a few that have stolen from me)

I have, nonetheless, persevered.

...

Just wanting to say hello to someone who counts.

I'll be wanting to meet with you some time in the next few months.

You've been a big help over the past few years.

And, I've enjoyed and benefited from our past meetings.

...

Anyway ...

The point of all this drama:

Here's a recent little video I made (including an original song recording) that I have officially dedicated to all my most cherished friends. It's especially dedicated to you and "xxxx".

...

Enjoy!

...



...

(SMOOCH!)

;-)

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.