Friday, March 30, 2007

jbhFILE.com -> Hard Candy!

just a heads up that i've added a bit more content to an article at my main website; the article is titled, "C.A.R.E" ...

in the article i discuss a long ago instance of harassment by the local sheriff's department where they had a certain billboard installed just across the street from my employer at the time. the billboard was advertising a supposed program for the recovery/treatment of sex offenders and specifically those offenses involving children.

anyway, the article discusses quite openly how for years i've known that the investigation against me, primarily and as a simple smear campaign, and especially a simple and very effective way of generating community hysteria, had propagated rumors into communities (and also into the investigation itself) of pedophilia and sexual issues with minors in general.

a near hollywood-like and totally cliche' major media fear-inducing emotional sound byte (for those of you in the local Houston area, just think channel 13 "PREDATOR WATCH!")

also in the article, i discuss the above mentioned element of supposed pedophilia on my part and how it has played such a dramatic and devastating role in the social fallout i've seen resulting from having had such rumors propagated.

furthermore, and this is the point of this blog entry, i cite a somewhat deliciously classic example of one type of regular harassment i see which was spawned off of a particular movie i had rented and just watched.

you can read the entire article if you like, including the formerly mentioned very much ancient history event involving the C.A.R.E billboard at my main site, by following THIS LINK.

if you just want to read the bit about recent online harassment (though don't get the wrong idea, it doesn't bother me at all anymore), you can read the rest of this blog entry where i will replicate the pertinent details.


...


Hard Candy!

I recently purchased a DVD which sounded just a bit to provocative and strange to resist, it's called Hard Candy.

Said plainly, it's about a pedophile/child predator who gets figured out (and held accountable for his actions) by a 13 year old girl.

I'll just say right out; I think the movie rocks.

The girl stages an elaborate bait operation, using herself as bait, and once in a private setting within the perv's home, she drugs him and then, through a variety of psychological means, tortures him into exposing the facts of his past and present.

It's a creepy but good movie. I enjoyed it even though I was quite a bit disturbed by it.

Here's a review page at rotten tomato: Hard Candy

In the movie, the little girl who gets the bad guy, the 13 year old pedophile vigilante is named, "Haley."

Remember that last bit ... cause it's important for what comes next ...

That said, as soon as I had finished watching the movie, my yahoo main inbox received an incoming message.

I thought nothing of it.

I checked my yahoo email inbox and the incoming message had been moved to the [spam] folder; upon looking, i found an email from a sender named, "Haley." It was a random bit of spam mail professing the value of using credit cards and guaranteeing me a secured 1500.00 dollar credit line.

Again, the sender was "Haley." The exact name of the cute little 13 year old who I had just watched torture a probably deserving pedophile in the movie, Hard Candy.

Coincidence? A freak event? Dumb luck?

Maybe so ... but not likely.

Anyway, I personally chose to call this gang stalking harassment whether it's provable or not.

It's a perfect example of how extensive surveillance can be used to form new harassment scenarios and constantly taunt a victim/target with ongoing sensory triggers which are simply meant to get across a simple message: we're watching.

Anyway, my days of being bothered by such antics are well behind me, but I thought it would make good reading here in this article which discusses recent street theatre and stalking tactics.

Again, Hard Candy; a good movie and worth seeing again.

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, www.jbhFILE.com; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see www.jbhfile.com for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading wierd stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.