Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Unique Appeal

"If you've been reading my main website or my blog then you are aware that I have been waiting for over a year to hear the results for my latest FOIPA appeal. I've been sending status requests for months now and each and every letter has been answered the same, "The request is still in backlog and will take a few more weeks to see too," etc.

Well, as of June 26, 2007, the Department of Justice has officially decided to confirm the Federal Bureau of Investigations previous reply of 'null findings' to my most recent (well over a year ago) FOIPA request.

Although I have made many FOIPA requests in the past and subsequent Administrative Appeals associated with them, this latest administrative appeal nonetheless is somewhat outstanding due to it's exceptional content.

But first, before explaining why it's exceptional, a bit of personal FOIPA history is in order..."

...

Read the full article, here:
FOIPA Appeal Closed

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.