Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Computer work for "friends"

Friends ask me to help them with their computers almost on a weekly basis.

Not bragging, but I can generally fix, repair or remedy just about any problem occurring with computers or software; it's a fortunate by-product of sitting in front of and working with such systems/machines for over two decades.

Anyway, occasionally, persons I positively *know* are involved as informants in the investigation will ask me to assist them with repairing their computers ... installing a hard drive, curing a virus, etc.

I generally will oblige them, accept in the most ludicrously disadvantageous of such cases ... while always updating my various online Make Public Efforts(tm), of course.

Anyway ... this post is inspired by the fact that of late, for the past three weeks or so ... I've done a *LOT* of such pro bono side work for friends and family.

For the record ...

I keep track of any and all such side work involving friends, family and anyone else I assist with computer related repairs, at my regular website jbhFILE.com.

Check this section of my main site entitled Updates Regarding Computer Usage, where I keep a chronological list of such exceptional uses of computers.

Remember ... and no, you cannot read it enough ... the investigation that jbhFILE.com aims to make public (despite my ability to legally prove it exists), is absolutely and fanatically obsessed with the forceful involvement of myself with *any* sort of computer crime.

This obsession stems first and foremost from my role as system administrator of a certain computer bulletin board which dessimated information related to computer hacking ... but became even more political and inane after events unfolded while I was employed by a certain international financial institution.

If you want to know more ... read the above provided links.

Cheers!

.jbh


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.