Thursday, January 24, 2013

Memento(tm)

This is somewhat of a re post. 

I got the title and was reminded of the subject matter as we recently rented the very excellent film, "Memento" here at my household; the film, of course, being about the dude who has some real issues with memory and ultimately starts tattooing shit all over his body in an attempt to remember; I thought it fitting as a title.

;-)

I'll primarily be copying material from previous blogs, as I've written about the subject of memory loss on many, many occasions; not that I suffer from it, necessarily but only because it's been known to me from the very beginnings of the so called "investigation" against me that one of the main tools used by those who have made very literal set up attempts against me is the manufactured appearance of my having some sort of memory dysfunction.

This would be accomplished, explicitly, by first incriminating me around circumstances that appear to indicate memory loss, then searching my premises and finding some "memento" if you will...property I couldn't explain, most likely a woman or child's effect of some sort as this would be the most cliche and immediate way to indicate concern of any given numbers of potentially worrisome subjects (think women's panties, a child's toy or some other thing that would seem rather strange when found in my closet or under my bed). 

It's hilarious to read that, even for me, but knowing those behind the ongoing efforts against me very well, it's actually quite a serious statement.

Due to the recent Holiday season and the fact that I was out and about partying here and there...this is even more important.

Before I get in to regurgitating old writings that are still pertinent today (I'll probably just link to them)...I'll first discuss a certain recent event that bears mentioning.


Folks Property at Work

I work in a generally very public environment, a family owned tire company. I deal with peoples personal property, mostly vehicles, on a daily and regular basis. I got over any apprehension about doing these things many many years ago but it still crosses my mind.

It's also important to note that it's my father's friends (totally unbeknownst to him) who have acted as informants and very active participants in the investigation over the years; some of them have even confided in me these things directly. Across the board, especially early on, they worked very hard to foster in him the idea that I was paranoid schizophrenic (though in my mid 30's and never exhibiting any signs of such) and also, even at one point were pushing him to have me committed as a ward of the state (which resulted in my drafting Power of Attorney documents to take away any (emegency based) immediate decision making rights from my parents).

Further, several of these friends are regular and active duty members of the Houston Police Department; more importantly though as I know this group to be the most active and current participants, the Houston Sheriff's department.

Funny story? The Sheriff Dept. is the one who had a C.A.R.E. sign installed across our property many years ago and before I got a complete handle on what was going on around me; for your information, C.A.R.E. stands for "Child Adult Restraint Education." Creepy, huh? I thought so too. This was many years ago, maybe 2002 or so, that the sign was installed, literally, directly across from my work; and, for the life of me I've never been able to discover proof that this supposed "recovery" program for pedophiles even ever existed. Nobody at the Houston Sheriff Dept. seemed to know anything about it (as I checked in to it at the time) but the sign was there for quite some time, nonetheless. Maybe they just couldn't find enough offenders and so it never took off? Like a bad movie or something? I'm not sure...

Anyway, regarding folks property at work and the possibility that it might be used in some action against me in the near or distant future...


Here's a very recent example...

Just yesterday I had to work on a woman's Nissan Frontier...something about her spare tire not working correctly or otherwise having a flat or something. She was in her 30's, very attractive and had her little girl with her. In fact, she is the wife of one of these above mentioned family friends who are active patrol duty members of the Houston Police Dept. I highly doubt that it was incrimination related but I like to cover bases and so I write about it...

This was the same cop/wife duo, who a bit back, were leaving all sorts of high powered body building "N.O.S." style supplements for me and my brother to sample ... round about the exact same time that I discovered that "they" (the investigators) were going to try for some idiotic hat trick where I was made to appear psychotic due to a combination of elements, among them...you guessed it, body building supplements ... but the actual "hat trick" would have been accomplished by a very literal drugging of myself, similar to those that have already occurred.

But back to the lady and her kid and my work on their vehicle; from the beginning it was a very big deal, almost a production of sorts.

She didn't know how to get the spare down and so straight away opened all the car doors and her and her girl started walking around looking under seats and what not. As it is my job to do so, I immediately climbed in and began assisting with the search. The first words that came out of her mouth were, "Pardon my car but I basically live in my truck." 

And boy was she not kidding... 

Laying all about, in not so disorderly a fashion were all sort of  her *and* her child's personal effects: brushes, dolls, little dresses, perfume bottles, makeup dispensers, all sorts of personal items of clothing, Barretts and you name it. It was almost like a women's/children's adornment store.

We finally found the tools necessary to lower the spare and I went about my job, making very occasional small talk with her and her daughter as I worked...they were actually very nice and conversant, pleasant to speak with. Throughout this time, all of the car doors were open and on many occasions, these two were nowhere in site; I mean to say, I was at times alone with the vehicle. My job involved my moving around the full extents of the car;  this was in no way abnormal.

But should some incrimination attempt be made, in the near or distant future, that seems to indicate apparent memory loss? Should a subsequent search of my home occur and some such item was found? Then what would be my explanation? 

Even more worth noting is the timing. This all occurred on a Wednesday and for the Monday and Tuesday before that I had actually called in and taken off work because of a very real and hard-core hangover recovery from partying at my house (playing video games, writing, Facebooking and what not, the weekend before). Not that I had any moments of memory loss but it certainly was bad enough getting over the fun that I most definitely did not want to be anywhere near 16 pound sledge hammers and the 400+ pound tires that we have to use them on. Trust me, it's not for this blog but my day job could be considered the Penultimate of Evil(tm) when considering seeing to duties with a mean-ass (think sweats/shakes, etc.) hangover.

So anyways, I note this here for posterity and because frankly, I like writing and as my fingers fly (oh, 120 words a minute with very few errors)...I don't know...I get a sense of calm. ;-) 

And further, I quite like the cop whose wife I worked for but he's certainly aware of the proceedings against me...and though occasionally active as a participant (mostly "keyword/subject matter conversational investigation" and the like), has nonetheless been nothing but civil with me over the years. This was my first time meeting his wife and child and they were nice enough too ... but like I mentioned in my previous blog post, once "blood is in the water" ...and especially involving supposed issues of sex and children, then folks can be convinced to connive in any number of ways if they have been made to believe that it's for the "supposed" good of the target subject and that a subject is in need of such less than honest action. 

Trust me, I've  had some of my (now previous) best friends on the planet (12 stepper mental sorts) literally steal things from me for various investigation related reasons (mostly related to certain ex's of mine) as the psycho whackjobs behind the thing thought it to be nothing more than interesting content for perusal... so random acquaintances?  Shit man...I can only imagine the lengths they could go to, nice folk or not.


An old example too

This happened quite some time ago (mid 2005) but it's also still pertinent. A close surfing friend of mine and his wife had they're home broken into and some of her personal effects were stolen, panties and what not. Girl things. 

Now, it's somewhat of a sex crime cliche (think popular television crime dramas) that sexual perverts like to steal panties...I don't know, for the purposes of "sniffing" or masturbating with and perhaps this really happens but I've never dreamt of such and have no friends who have ever been in to such (though I have some friends into some freaky shit, for sure). It's one of those icky things that seems to instantly capture the imaginations of the viewing public as, pscyho-whack job types love talking about these sort of things in ominous and scary tones...pretty much explicitly in regards to male offenders. Women apparently do other cool and icky stuff like cut guys cocks off and what not but that's not the point here. The point is the psycho-cliche of adult male sex offenders, purportedly doing things such as the above ... and, I can think of two examples of such TV shows that featured such... (the panty thing) ... it's true.

The investigators told them (my friends) that this was a sign of somebody possibly planning a sexual assault on the woman; at that time, the motions against me were extremely hot and heavy (no pun) and I immediately wrote on my main website, JBHFILE.com about the event (bottom of this page, here). And for literally, months after that event...in my earlier, also very public work, folks kept coming up to our places of public employment, making obvious attempts to see what sort of cigarettes I smoked (yes, I smoked at the time) ... as though a cigarette butt were somehow important for something or that maybe one had been found somewhere to supposedly link me to some event (maybe the one I just now discussed).

This was important at the time as the woman in question was, at that time, but not now, best friends with a certain ex of mine whom I had a rather lengthy and important relationship with and which I knew for a fact the psycho-whack jobs were attempting to force some semblance of my having an ongoing obsession with (though it couldn't have been further from the truth). This is also the ex that a friend of mine stole certain, innocuous video content of (DVD of her and I hanging out) ... right out from under my nose, actually and around the same time. Harmless content, but psycho-whack jobs who have had their imaginations piqued imagine they can "glean" important information from the viewing of such and therefore why I think he was convinced to steal it from me.

It's very old but still pertinent. Why? Because it could possibly be used to demonstrate memory dysfunction...even now...if some event warranted a search of my home and some of those old artifacts associated with their home break in were to be found around me or somehow in my possession; it stands mentioning, here.


Childhood events

Also known to me (and also of perverse interest to psycho-whackjobs) is a great interest in detailed discussion of any and all sexual events in early childhood. Think 5 to 10 years old...and as a very publicly known and addressed molestation victim (read here about it), these events, which I personally assume happen in most children's lives, become even more fascinating. Not so much as impacting events on my adult life but more so just cause the whack-jobs are curious and might want to right a journal article or something. 

Now I certainly recall such early instances and I don't really feel the need to discuss them publicly, unless somebody is curious and forthcoming in simply requesting...and so it's not my habit to go around thinking about them or much less discussing them (think playing doctor and other curious sexual explorations among friends, of the opposite or same for that matter, sex).

But the proverbial they seem utterly riveted by the potential for such discussion. 

For the life of me, I can't imagine how such a forum would be created, other than as some layered process/approach that would come up post some incrimination attempt regarding more recent, SUPPOSED, events ... but still ... it's a known hallmark of the memory dysfunction tack of the thing and one which I only mention briefly here.


Other writings regarding memory dysfunction

Following, find listed by linked title, the other writings on this blog and my main website that I've listed as potentially associated with the memory dysfunction angle:


1. The Black Out Fantasy

2. Memory Dysfunction as a Tool for Incrimination

3. Covert Druggings      (some of which have been related to memory dysfunction)

4. Regarding Memory Loss

...

Till next time, kiddies.

(Shit, maybe that was the best expression)

...


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.






The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.