Sunday, May 6, 2007

Fun Video Work ...

In the interest of not bringing too much Doom and Gloom(tm) to the world ... and since the point of this blog and my main website is, arguably and literally, an effort to not have my right to use computers and networks legally removed ...

I thought I'd post a link to some current and fun video compositing I've been working on.

This is very much a work in progress; video work takes an unbelievable amount of time ... but the jist of what I'm trying to do with this simple montage should be self-evident: time capsule ... retrospect, sentiment, etc.

Click on the below graphic to see about 1.5 minutes of what will be a 3 minute or so, piece:



Much work left to do on it.

FYI, the use of digital recording devices, be it still cameras or video has been a particularly enticing mechanism to the organizers of the investigation, and specifically in regards to the many and manifold means of using such devices to incriminate a person.

In the 'affirmations' section of my main website, www.jbhfile.com, I go to great lengths to publicly document my association with such equipment.

Otherwise ... I'll post a link once I'm finished with this little vid project.

Cheers.


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.