Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why a Blog?

Everybody’s reading blogs. I don't, personally. but most persons I run into out there, do.

My main site, www.jbhFILE.com, has been constructed specifically to make public the facts of a local and federal investigation of myself.

I was required to author the site due to the fact that the investigation was using questionable tactics necessary to wrongfully incriminate me and as well tactics designed to portray me as a person suffering from rather cliché' and popular definitions of various types of mental illness.

The primary tactic model used by the investigators is, and has been, tactics congruent to those used by gang stalking operations and vigilante-style community watch groups; the general goal being to induce the outward appearance of a person being mentally ill and/or, a person whose claims of being under investigation should be immediately dismissed as some sort of mental illness or abberation of thought.

That said ...

The history of my circumstances and as well my own legal efforts to prove such circumstances true can be found in great detail at www.jbhFILE.com. I would encourage you to spend much time at that site before expecting to understand anything written in this daily blog.


Why a blog?

And, so ... considering I already have a rather extensive website devoted to publishing the facts of my circumstance? Why is a blog necessary?

The answer is that a blog, typically, is a daily account. An overall and mostly loose discussion of daily events as opposed to a clinical and methodically exact account. It's a rant. A commentary or a tirade ... but not necessarily a clinical analysis.

My main site, www.jbhFILE.com, attempts to portray a clinical analysis of past and currently occurring events while this blog will merely record daily events, thoughts and occurences which may, at some later date be incorporated as portions of later exact and factual analysis' made public on jbhFILE.com.

I’m always thinking, always seeing or experiencing something new which may or may not bear creedence to the facts made public in www.jbhFILE.com; a blog is a good way to make those bits and peices of forming material public ... while all the while, making clear, ... these are mostly new thoughts ... these things just happened, i just heard this or saw this and so, i'm not sure what to call it just yet or where to incorporate it in my overall legal efforts ... but thought that it should go on public record nonetheless.

That’s why i'm creating the blog.

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.