Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Digital Content Creation

I'll be posting a blog entry soon listing each and every piece of content creation hardware and software that I own.

This due to the fact that for many years now, the rather fanciful and desperate persons behind the investigation of me have worked overtime to attempt to create a criminal image around myself regarding computers.

This is a delicate situation for one such as myself who depends on computers for his daily and regular work.

Since pedophilia is all the rage these days ... at least among mainstream media networks and the Fear Generation Factory(tm) that seems to dominate major media news, it's somewhat important, considering the nature of the known investigation (assault?) against me that I document any and all of my personal association with computer equipment and especially content creation tools such as digital cameras and otherwise.


A Content/Media Creator

I've been a 'content creator' for many years now.

That is to say, I have been professionally and personally employed in artistic and commercial endeavors involving graphic design, video production and editing and also still shot photography and video shooting.


This is work that is important to me.

For the most part my efforts in the digital and creative realm of video and still image editing and design is limited to my personal projects that I enjoy seeing to simply as an ongoing creative outlet.



Soon to be Published Article


As stated in the beginning of this text, I will be posting an article here listing each and every media creation and manipulation tool that I employ.

I will include cameras, recorders, scanners, burners and any and all computer equipment I currently own.

This will simply be more public statements similar to my Affirmations section of my main website (www.jbhfile.com) which are meant only to possibly pre empt any future attempts to use such equipment against me (planted evidence, etc.)

More later!


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.