Friday, June 8, 2007

Recent Online Purchases

Today I arranged an agreement with my father to borrow his credit card for an online purchase.

I've made such arrangements in the past, as you can read on this blog as well as my main website.

I make these semi-regular arrangements due to the fact that I do not have a credit card and many of the hardware purchases I want to make can be found for a much better deal online than local. Of course, these circumstances are based on my paying the money back on a weekly basis (which I am quite astute at seeing to, BTW).

In the past, again, as I've already published, such occurences have and do leave me open to the possibility of set up attempts (wrongful incrimination).

Therefore, any time I borrow a family members card for online purchases, I like to publish the details of the purchases here on my daily blog.

As well as the expected public statement that in no way would I ever use my family member's personal financial information in an unexpected or criminal way ... I also will publish the text details of these particular purchases:

...

Purchase 1

Item List (Newegg.com)

HD 250G|WD 7K 16M SATA2 WD2500KS % - OEM (Qty=1, Price=$69.99)
HD 500G|WD 7K 16M SATA2 WD5000AAKS - OEM (Qty=1, Price=$114.99)

Extended Warranty Fee: $0
Subtotal: $184.98
TAX: $0
Shipping and Handling Charge**: $0
Total: $184.98


...

Purchase 2

Item List (Newegg.com)

EXT ENCLO KINGWIN|JT-35E-BK R - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$21.99)

Extended Warranty Fee: $0
Subtotal: $21.99
TAX: $0
Shipping and Handling Charge**: $5.64
Total: $27.63


...

Purchase 3

Item List (newegg.com)

CABLE OKGEAR|GC36AKM SATA RTL - Retail (Qty=2, Price=$7.98)

Extended Warranty Fee: $0
Subtotal: $7.98
TAX: $0
Shipping and Handling Charge**: $6.29
Total: $14.27

...

I'll post more later and after the above listed items have been shipped.


-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.