Monday, April 23, 2007

New Contract Web Work

Any time I decide to take on the (very rare) occasional web design project, I tend to shout the fact from the proverbial rooftops.

The investigation against myself which www.jbhfile.com describes, has an absolute objective of incriminating me around issues of computer use, so contract web work is a highly vulnerable option for me ... at least regarding the possibilities of wrongful incrimination. I could almost be considered an idiot for even chancing it ... but I just like the work so much ... and the pay is good. So, I occasionally do a job and cross my fingers.

When seeing to the development of a web site development project, the developer is privy to the most intimate of user security details related to any given clients hosting server, FTP login information, etc. Therefore, it's a somewhat delicate situation for any client when considering who to work with.

So, as a matter of personal protection and in the interest of preempting any sort of nefarious activity that might be generated around this certain clients website server, I'm not only publishing this brief blog article, but will be briefly meeting with a couple different personal witnesses and family members simply to discuss the upcoming job.

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

-------------------------------------------------------

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.