Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Another example of my trying to civilly handle things...

This being a specific reference to my Dad always saying lets get the family together, which is loading the dice, actually, ... my preference?  A proper clinical diagnosis. Fact.  The guy is building a team of programmmed family members .... but I will move it elsewhere, when that "team" is moot ... if necessary... 

You are seeking to build a team of individuals who have agreed to share the same opinion; I mean, let's get the family together and all that total nonsense.

Facts matter—not family, not opinion. And I know I'll be able to help you in court, if necessary, to fully educate you (which is guaranteed considering the audio/video data I have collected).

You cannot go around making claims to law enforcement (HDP Mental Health) that I have been clinically diagnosed with schizophrenia when no such thing has occurred; do you realize the damage that does?.

For the 100th time, DAD ... I HAVE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PSYCHIATRIST!!!  Rucellii for sure, but he was never capable of diagnosing anyone.

How you can't see that is beyond me. And you should know by now this is my life's mission.  You only have a little time left (me either), but I will educate you for as long as possible.

You claim I seem to hate you, but I don't; I love you.  But you are a violent man; reactionary, violence-prone, rage-disordered. You are in real need of direction and (too late) psychological assistance (if possible at your age).

I've published the truth of your REAL nature.

Oddly, you would find that offensive.  

I'm not showing a lack of love for you; to the contrary ... I'm SHOWING LOVE by revealing the fundamental nature of a man I have to live with.

You're dangerous, past a certain point, and I am protecting myself.

joel

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.