A New, typically difficult chapter begins...

Ironically, my need to write here today comes wholly unexpected but with equal urgency as that which drove me to write back in 2002 or so, b...

Wednesday, February 4, 2026

WORK LOG --> 07/2023 to PRESENT

This is a well attended to, ongoing worklog of all daily personal and professional activities performed since July 7, 2023.

I began this on the above mentioned date and when I began to officially take on a role of both personal and professional administration of my father's affairs.

At one time, I was simply listing the entire document here, by date, but as time has gone by, the amount of content seems to have broken Bloggers content limits.

Therefore, I'm simply publishing a constantly updated link and document which I have maintained since July of 2023.

Load the link below for the entire, ongoing document. All content published at the below document is authored in a manner in accordance with all Texas and otherwise laws around personal information.

**NOTE** I am not a legal professional so if anybody reading the below content feels any of the data discussed and publicly published should be either edited or redacted, please contact me immediately at leojharris@gmail.com.


Harris Tire / Office / Work and General Joel Activity Log - 07/18/23 to PRESENT DATE

No comments:

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.