Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Bedroom is a Target! (well, maybe, we'll see...)


As is my typical and historical wont, I make it a habit to jot down thoughts here regarding anything that occurs locally and in regards to my daily life that I might even *think* as a stretch, may possibly be associated with my circumstances described in jbhfile.com. And especially if involving mere hunches or even direct communications I have or receive which could or may involve outright harm to my person or property.

This will be one such jot...one such public utterance which, though not necessarily being preventative regarding some of my concerns related to myself and my property, will still give me the opportunity to say, "I told you so!" if indeed some event plays out as I'm about to describe. And, it will also seem quite coincidental if it actually occurs since I'm writing about it now and it hasn't happened in the sum total of 18 years that my roommates (and I for the past 8) have lived here (more on that idea, below).

And always keep in mind with this blog, though often times what I write comes on the heels of very direct communication with certain confidants of mine who have, over the years, kept me informed of certain possible actions against myself, this is not one such. More so, it's simple arithmetic on my part, simply the connecting of figurative and possible dots, if you will. Though in truth, I've authored a couple posts in the past related to the sort of subject matter I will discuss here, which, in at least one case, were/was based on actual communication with certain of my long standing confidants.


Hit him where it hurts the most

I've written in the past that one of the tactics the investigators have wanted to use against me, simply to cause duress/trauma in my life, is theft of personal property that could be said to be my most valued possessions...or at least the items that mean the most to me in a personal, artistic and recreational regard: a hand built, custom computer workstation (and monitor) which cost me some five thousand dollars to personally and painstakingly build and with which I craft my many home brew videos and music productions that I've authored over the years; as well, my room is full of thousands of dollars worth of high end headphone listening equipment, amplifiers, DACS (digital to analogue converters), Grado headphones, etc. And as I've written in the past, these few personal items I have toiled, literally for years to obtain, and which would also quite literally be irreplaceable if lost, have been a simple, “Lets hit him where it hurts,” sort of item others have desired to divest me of. All this simply to cause personal duress, personal grief over much loved items being compromised.

Again, here just think typical "The Artof War" type movements, wherein any and all actions against an enemy that might cause emotional or physical trauma, anything that could be called extremely demoralizing, is beneficial in an offensive regard and in so far as beating that opponent down. And just as an afterthought and regarding that text (The Art of War)? It contains some highly profound and simple bits of tactic; I highly recommend reading it.


Here is why I bring this old topic back up...

So today I arrive at work to find that my father and brother's home (my brother lives with him) was burglarized while we were at work yesterday (Wednesday 04/11/13). This was immediately odd to me (and to them) due to the fact that the burglars only took two media devices, a large flat screen TV in the living room and another large flat screen TV in my brothers room. The odd part is that, during this entire invasion, the burglars left the 10 or so shotguns and rifles that these two like to keep laying about, completely unmolested. These guns are out in the open, laying on the floor in the spare bedroom, leaning in the corners of their own rooms, shotguns and a variety of rifles in absolute plain view. Further, my brothers wallet, on the same bureau where his stolen TV was sitting, full of his money and credit cards, was left unmolested.

Considering the fact that my father and brothers home has no burglar alarm installed and that the neighbors reported no knowledge of seeing anything amiss at the home, it's completely unbelievable that said burglars, obviously having plenty of time to see to their business, would leave all of such items untouched (especially the wallet).


So how does this throw my internal switches?

In the past, any time I have been informed of some possible action against my person, there has always been some event close to my family of similar nature, which I assume was to plant the idea in their minds that “such things can happen anywhere and to anyone!” You know, on the chance I argue foul play, then some seed of normalcy, if you will, will have already been planted in the minds of those close to me (this is somewhat of a classic tactic of the investigators over the years, softening the minds of any few close support persons I might have, especially family, so that any ramblings of mine might be interpreted as “just being crazy”).

For instance, in the past year or two, in the weeks before I received word that the investigators and their goons were conspiring to dose me into a publicly damning behavioral display and then argue that it was due to fitness supplements combined with heat stroke, etc. (see the link) … my sister had just weeks earlier explained to me how one of her close bar tending friends had been recently hospitalized due to a brain malfunction/aneurysm supposedly brought on by his use of, you guessed it, fitness supplements. I heard this from my sister just a couple weeks before certain confidants of mine informed me of the ploy that was to be played out against me, also involving the supposed influence of fitness supplements on my brain. This of course positively reeked of this need to sew in the minds of those close to me that such a thing “happens all the time!” … and that any attempt to argue foul play on my part would be met with the expected response of, “well shoot, Joel! It just happened to a friend of mine,” … or, in regards to theft of my property? “Hey, the same thing just happened to us!” ...

It really is a pretty simple and psychological/social bit of manipulation that could actually be effective if playing out along the sort of lines I just described.

And the fact that just two relatively inexpensive items were stolen from my father's home, two items quite easily replaced by a person of his income and savings, only makes me more leery of this possibly being just such an attempt to “plant seeds in the minds of the surrounding populace,” or otherwise cast similar actions against myself in a light less likely to be seen as an actual attempt to strike out against me, specifically. I mean, especially if considering the known fact (at least by me and a few others who can't be named publicly) that many of his long standing law enforcement friends could be behind such motions as they, of course, and even though having a hellbent desire to completely demoralize me, would nonetheless not be too interested in causing him any real and lasting hurt from the personal invasion. And were my own personal media devices stolen in some feigned natural event in the next few months or even more? It would most certainly be a “real and lasting hurt,” as I simply would not be able to replace them.


My personal gear

It should first be said that my housemates have rented this three bedroom home for going on 18 years; further, I myself have resided here with them for over 8 of those years. And, in all of those combined 18 years? Not once has the home been burglarized.

So on the chance some action targeting my own personal property and equipment (or theirs) should occur in the near future? I think it would seem quite coincidental that I should have written this tract just months or even a year or more before, considering the past near two decades being completely bereft of such events. Hell, it would almost be Nostradamus like if you ask me, whether others would see it that way or not (which, they most likely wouldn't but still...). Yes, even here, that was a lame attempt at humor.

Samsung 850D / PLS "quad hd" 27" monitor and also a Ray Sam "Raptor" valve amp
and a MHDT Labs "Stockholm" valve DAC (in the upper right, blue blinds
hanging over the very vulnerable window looking out over our back yard.

But, the gear I discuss, that I'm now concerned might be the target of some operation in the next month, two months, three months or more? That I'm admittedly, a bit paranoid about getting robbed?

Such gear is terribly important to me and such gear, furthermore, has been awfully hard won, requiring more than a several years, in total, to raise the money towards acquiring.

All of the following resides in my bedroom (which is really like my own little home). It should also be said that though we have a decent home security system, my room has no motion sensors in it (those are in the main living areas of the home) and also, my room has a large, highly vulnerable window facing out to our backyard fence (a window made even more vulnerable due to the fact that I have a window AC unit installed).

For the record, on the back of these recent concerns, we are having a motion sensor installed in my room and we are also taking out quality renters insurance... but more on that below.

View of computer internals showing dual GTX 670 video cards, 16gig
of Mushkin RAM, various installed storage drives, cooling gear and the like.

The computer system is the main item I am concerned about: I use it for editing video, viewing Netflix, watching blu rays, writing, publishing to my various online concerns, gaming and such; it is a machine I personally built from scratch, having bought every single component separately and constructing, testing and troubleshooting the entire thing myself. It is not an inexpensive machine. In total, considering the various cooling apparatus' (necessary because I overclock it), the two very expensive video cards (for use in a “SLI” configuration for gaming performance) the CPU and especially the four or more hard drives I have installed, the machine cost me approximately $5000.00 to build. Furthermore, in regards to the most important use of this machine (video/audio editing and gaming), I should not have to upgrade for at least three more years from the date of this writing.

I've been a computer geek since my teen years and can say it's the most bad ass thing I've ever built; it would be crushing to lose it.

Ray Samuels "Raptor" valve amplifier, Grado GS1000 headphones and
a MHDT Labs Valve DAC

Further, my most vulnerable of personal spaces contains on the order of $4000.00 worth of high end, headphone listening equipment, including certain headphones which cost upwards of $1000.00 as a single item. Again, as with my beloved computer system, it would be devastating to have these items yanked out my back window or otherwise, some time in the next few months. And, as with the computer, and perhaps even more so, these items, in sum, have taken me more than a few years to obtain.


Humble means

I do not make a great deal of money, grossing perhaps about $35,000 a year total...and considering my other financial obligations, $10,000 worth of personal equipment would be near impossible to replace, short of the process taking a good half decade or otherwise having to borrow the money, which I simply would not do.

Further, these are, literally, the only items I personally own and which I can say would be hard to replace. 

Everything else in my possession combined, wouldn't even come close to equaling the dollar value of this gear. My car? It is valued at far less than the equipment in my home and were it stolen? My company would no doubt take care of assisting me with the replacement as it's essential towards my being able to work. And otherwise, I'm not a home owner, have no savings (short of maybe a thousand bucks, at most, in the bank on a month to month basis), no investments, no stocks, etc. I have nothing but the equipment in my room; and, expecting to lead a fairly quiet future life, not expecting or desiring to really do more than write (novels, commentary, short stories, etc.) and expecting to continue my interests in audio and video editing/capture? The equipment in my room, granted, in so far as “worldly possessions” are concerned, could be said to be about all that I've got. And, it would be a terrible affront to have them violated as I now have become concerned might be the case.

So despite how this particular public declaration of concern might sound? I feel compelled to express it. No matter what any person outside of myself might think of the writing? I still feel compelled to write it. Again, as mentioned, if only for the very real likelihood that such an event (the theft of my property) might seem incredibly coincidental in light of this publication and especially considering that my housemates and I have 18+ years behind us in this home with no such event ever occurring; again, this particular blog post would almost seem Nostradamus-like in it's accuracy and timing. Who knows? Perhaps if said equipment is lost, I can simply spend the rest of my days as a quiet and reclusive prophet of sorts? (oh, the humor) ... 

Further, I have written in the past that it has been a well known desire of those behind the so called “investigation” of myself (which I have always referred to as more of an “assault” on myself) to use such blatant and targeted theft of the very few things I own in this life and which are therefore of paramount personal value to me as a means of, quite literally, turning the emotional screws, of causing simple and extreme emotional duress. You can read about such past postings HERE … and also, HERE. And considering these person's have in the past nearly caused my death with violent PCP overdoses (covertly administered, read about it here) and have seemingly taken great joy in very effectively ostracizing me from my career and every traditional and long standing social support mechanism I had developed here in the city up until around 1999? To simply smash a window and take a guys prized possessions would be a mere drop in the bucket of the offenses committed by the so called "investigators" thus far...


What I'm going to do going forward

In light of these concerns, I've already discussed with my roommate (the lease holder) about installing an additional motion sensor in my personal room (since it's easily accessed from outside currently and in a way that would not trip any of our existing three sensors elsewhere in the home). This will be happening in the next week or two; such is already in motion.

Further, we are going to be taking out renters insurance in the next few weeks so that any loss might, at least in part, be covered and so that some semblance of recompense might occur (considering deductibles and the like, this is generally about 50% of the loss but in so far as I'm concerned, any thing would help); this as well, is already in process.

So short of this being a personal public statement? It at least shows that such concerns are simply real and worth considering to the others I live with and that we have some what of a collaborative take on the solving of these sorts of issues. I certainly did not discuss with them that my concerns are investigation related (though they are aware of my near decades long effort/fight and for all I know, might be regular readers of my blog) … but they do agree, in light of the strange events at my father's residence, that it is something we should be better prepared for.


Oh yeah … Lastly ... my car

Lots going on of late and I'll be posting a couple more articles this month that also have to do with the compromising of personal spaces (namely my car); it involves my personal vehicle and how it was in the possession of certain social circles that are, at least by proxy, associated with known informants to the investigation over the years. And, how this could have resulted in any number of “modifications” to said vehicle being made and, more likely, the simple copying of keys to make later access to said vehicle a simple affair (for any number of reasons, theft, planting of contraband, etc.). But that's another somewhat lengthy bit and I'll save the details for an entire post in and of itself...

And just for the record and somewhat associated with all of the above?

I've since decided (and vocally around those circles) to sell that same car and invest in something a bit more secure and, just because I want to upgrade, a bit larger and more capable in regards to things I like to do, like surfing and driving through deep sand and carrying boards and the like (all of which my little Sentra that was “with the enemy” a bit back, just isn't too fit for in truth); I'm considering a Subaru Outback cause I think their sexy as all get out in their pure functional design.

This vehicle upgrade will of course require me to save a bit of money over the next six months, as well a sell my current car and if “the enemy” really did make some modifications to my Sentra? If they really did copy keys in hopes of using such to gain access to my vehicle over the next few months or longer? Then diverting my attention (and possibly my income) with a home invasion involving, admittedly, personal items I'm far more fond of than my ugly little car … could be a perceived (and simple) idea on the part of “the enemy” to prevent me from getting rid of said vehicle; though, I'll get rid of it regardless of any theft of my personal property as replacing the vehicle is, by far, the more important concern.

But that's just a gross hunch/thought, not necessarily attached to any real circumstance and in that spirit, I'll be discussing it further in a coming blog post.

In the meantime...

Try to have fun.

...

-------------------------------------------------------
this post is intended to be supplemental to the facts made public in my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already made yourself aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed in that site. please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction into why this blog exists. or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. and, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.




The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.