Monday, July 29, 2024

More important personal space work from 07/29/24 - installation of internal door jamb lock...

Since I have already discussed the legal facts regarding a landlord's right to enter a tenant's personal space without first requesting such access, and since this has been ignored (today, for instance, when he just let himself in and hovered over me while I tried to work) ...

I've installed an internal door jamb lock that allows only enough room for conversation, which is all that is required for our current business and tenant/landlord relations.


This addition to my personal, internal office and bedroom (next) perfectly aligns with tenant//land lord law. In fact, I installed it at the specific direction of certain professional legal sources who have been assisting me over the past few months.

It was sort of a "face slap" moment for me as I can't believe I didn't install such earlier.

As with everything here moving forward, this will not be well received by DAD or any of my immediate family.  But it's legally viable and legally recommended for tenants to install it.

-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------
jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.