Thursday, July 25, 2024

While I work towards getting proper data from HPD/MHD...

While I wait for some notable progress in obtaining the 12/11/23 incident report data, I figured I'd start posting some of the DAILY and ROUTINE processes I take part in simply in maintaining our property.

This is primarily to combat the seemingly endless claims made by *anyone* that I'm free loading and living "rent/utility free."

To the contrary, the following doesn't even include the extensive painting and dry wall repair I do every month but I'll get to that.

In the proper venue, with proper third-party direction, I am confident I could argue that I am paying "rent and utilities" twice over just by improving and maintaining our office and property daily, and once the very well-documented efforts involved with any given project are discussed. 









More of the unpleasant documenting I was asked to begin by resources assisting me atm.

More of the unpleasant documenting I was asked to begin by resources assisting me atm.









-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.