Monday, September 9, 2024

Work Log: 09/05/24 thru 09/08/24

 THURS 09/05/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vAC

  • Created new folder in DAD yahoo mail inbox labled “CLIENT STATEMENTS”; informed him that I would archive all ongoing new statements there so that he could easily access any given, recent pricing information he might need

  • Created large desktop ICON on DAD desk for the “CLIENT STATEMENTS” folder

  • Spoke wite GP ISD about payment status of two invoices which I confirmed having received check copies for



FRI 09/06/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vAC

  • All day on personal legal/creative/political work



SAT 09/07/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vAC

  • Certified and mailed official “cease and desist” letter addressed to DAD demanding a cease in his making frivolous, untrue claims about my mental health

  • Updated personal publishing platform with the info on the newly mailed certified cease and desist letter.

  • Repainted various areas of personal office space and other areas throughout home where paint damage had occurred

  • Killed the hornets outside our front door after being stung the third time in a week

  • Mowed the front yard, blew all sidewalks and driveway,, cleaned and stowed EGO mower

  • Rest of day spent on personal projects and political work

  • Moved junk cardboard boxes off the back porch floor where DAD had thrown them and into the garage on some of the spare shelving space in case he intended to use it for something; throwing it on the back porch floor was odd, though.

  • Ordered new personal wifi camera for install in personal space



SUN 09/08/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vAC

  • All day on personal work

  • Got briefly sucked into a burglary drama that occurred on the previous day at HTIRE/SHOP. Discovered video of intruder, published video of even to youtube, printed multiple still shots of the individual and emailed both DAD and John E (property owner). At that point, I considered myself out of the conversation.

  • DAD/JOEL NOTE: See audio/video publication I did for this as I will be publishing this entire encounter caught on my office camera to youtube once I have time to edit and add subtitles as the audio is not that great. It won’t be attractive as I’m embarrassingly lacking in clothing but it’s not inappropriate (other than showing I need to get back in the gym lol.

    But later DAD comes back to my room a bit later and tries to engage me in further dialogue about the event, of course, just gross dialogue whether I thought the fellow/burglar was mexican or black or some clearly racsist type questioning (though he would frame it differently of course) and I, literally (see the online video) was doing my semi regular body wash bath in my private space and I politely commented that none of what he was saying was of any concern of mine and that should be the end of the conversation;

    This is a perfect example of how I have to lock myself away from him, especially on Sundays which are precious time for me, because even after calmly letting him know I was not interested in discussing the nuances of the burglars race or the event otherwise, he keeps pressing and pressing.

    And (see video) another thing he often does in reaction to calm requests for no more conversation goes on to say, “Now see your all worked up!” and I’m sitting their dumbfounded thinking how in the world could this man not understand my calm, decent response that I had nothing more to say on the matter and that I had done my job and that was that and then politely leave me be as any “normal” person would. 

    But it’s the length of time he presses and the way he points back to me, half naked as it were, enjoying my “bath” saying, “Now your getting all worked up!” … when, if you watch the video, it’s quite evident I simply tell him I have no more to say on the matter and in no part of the dialogue am I “worked up”; I’m, just trying to get some body cleaning done lol.

    I even, jokingly say, “see?  I’m even videoing myself bathing, how in the world could I be “worked up” about something lmao”.

    That is the real “danger” of leaving my office door open and so hence, I generally always slide lock or completely lock it as a means of forcing boundaries (something suggested to me by various council over the past months 

  • Refined and upscaled/printed several more of the burglar photos for DAD and left on his desk, informing him of doing so.


MON 09/09/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vAC

  • Vac house/dining/kitchen areas

  • Printed small instructional graphic and taped to DAD office printer explaining how he can make either black and white or color copies as he’s been showing confusion about that for some time.

  • Inputted waiting quickbooks work/invoices/payments etc.

  • Sent payment receipt binders to clients

  • Ordered 90CT tall kitchen garbage bags

  • Spoke briefly with Sam Cannon about some Quickbooks work and company file hand off this week

  • Organized remaining company work for inputting tomorrow

  • Cut back yard, cleaned and stowed Ego mower


-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------
jbh.


The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.