Sunday, September 22, 2024

Another, even more brilliant commentary on Ren, the songwriter and the issue of wanton mis diagnosis' ... (and my bawling along with her) lol ...

This one I'm torn on because I can't help but fall for the psychologist/reviewer but her comments are so strictly ON POINT that I have to concsiously separate myself from my own internal passions and the stark truth of things ...

This woman, psychologist, and songwriter is very good. Pay her due attention, as she does not flinch or pull punches.

And when it's time to cry?  It's time to cry and I think that magnificent and transparent on her part...


The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.