Saturday, August 10, 2024

Daily Work Log 08/10/24

 SAT 08/10/24:

  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vac

  • Checked printer paper and shredder bins

  • Met with Santos (contractor) and made acquaintance with his son who handles the business end of his contracting company; David (contractor) and I exchanged information for future work

  • Paid Santos (contractor) $x,xxx.xx for completed contract of replacing entire housewife facia

  • Left note on DAD desk as receipt of my payment to Santos

  • Spoke with N facing neighbor about recent changes to their property

  • Attended several online political conferences (personal time)

  • Exchanged information with N facing neighbor, offering any assistance that she might need during transitioning

  • At home all day otherwise, made a point to use slide lock to prevent DAD from forcing into room but took a chance around 2pm to go to the kitchen to refill my water bottle but within 30 seconds, DAD had created a random reason to immediately rise (from his Joe Namoth commercial chair) and literally follow me right into my office and hover over me. This confirmed that I should just keep my door completely locked as his reason for walking without notice into my personal space had nothing to do with his claimed reasons.  

  • Otherwise, tried to enjoy a few private moments which required carefully monitoring DADs movements so as to ensure my personal spaces were locked (it’s becoming a problem, his absolute lack of anything to do but watch commercials all afternoon just WAITING for an opp to find some way into my office where the only thing he does, once walking in like it’s his own space, is immediately begin scanning the entire space looking for whatever “conjured demons” that continue to grow in his mind

  • I would prefer to leave my door partially open but with the slide lock engaged but even that, after today, is not going to be sufficient and I will have to simply lock my bedroom and office door simply to keep him out.

  • Wrote more on the above topic at jbhfile.blogspot.com.


-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.