Thursday, August 1, 2024

Patience is a Gift - so I'll just start logging daily work here till I get traction on 12/11/23 "Wellfare Check" called on me



I've kept entries similar to this, in exact detail, since 07/23, and I'll publish that entire document soon. It's over a years of data, though and contains personal names and other data I have to be sure I'm not infracting or disrespecting legally so it will be a few minutes before I feel secure in sharing that work log ... That said ... I *can* start now as I've already begun adjusting my language ...



WED 07/31/24:


  • Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vac

  • Checked printer paper and shredder bins

  • Met with Santos (contractor) in the process of replacing housewife facia material and discussed his latest findings of more damaged material under the facia that will need to be replaced to allow the facia to be installed. Santos informed me of the price increase vs our original quote due to this extra work. Also informed contractor that I DAD would have his next $xxx.xx project installment cash on hand for him first thing Thursday morning.

  • Informed DAD of all ongoing contractor developments

  • Emptied all full house trash cans and took out to bins for pickup on Thursday morning; replaced all bags

  • Inputted all outstanding QB work (bills/invoices/payments/etc.

  • Created individual PDF payment receipt binders for the latest three client payment checks received and mailed copies to the payables department at each client location.

  • Emailed invoice scans to DAD for pricing

  • Spoke with CO located rep at McGee company via voice call and confirmed that they only show invoice data for the tire changer which makes sense as I think I bought the Esko tool and inputted it already (not from McGee). Also confirmed once more that we are now (AFAWK) correctly set up to have all invoices paid at time of services rendered and via HTIRE AMEX 7005 since part of yesterday was speaking with her (in CO) and our local TX McGee rep on joint calls to identify a slight mismatch in invoicing which was resolved.

  • Received additional request to transfer $x,xxx.00 from DAD Fidelity brokerage to DAD personal checking account

  • Fulfilled the above mentioned brokerage to bank transfer via authorized user access at Fidelity

  • Photo logged all related notes/info on cash transfer and left copies on DAD desk

  • Spoke with HTIRE ACCT via voice call and confirmed my waiting HTIRE Quickbooks work was completed and that he could wait half an hour to ensure our files are sync’d (DROPBOX, atm) and then take over company file for end of month tax work


-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.