Thursday, August 1, 2024

Going out soon via certified mail ... only two individuals on tape/record stating plainly the claims made below ....

This is a copy of the Cease and Desist Letter I will be sending to two immediate family members; I can only send such certified demands to those who have been captured in an approved setting, actually making such claims verbally ...

So far, I have two people on tape (an approved recording is also on tape), and I have been advised to send basic cease and desist letters to these individuals at least and necessarily due to the severity of the claims made by these individuals regarding my imagined mental health diagnosis'.

If this legitimate legal request (not document) is not complied with, then things move to a Cease and desist order, which is a good bit different from a Cease and Desist Letter. This means we'll go to court if the letter does not suffice to cease the infractions.


Joel Harris

xxx1 Westmont Drive
Houston, TX 77015
lexxrris@gmxxl.com
71xxx

June 19, 2024

xxxx Harris
xxxxx Westmont
Houston, TX 77015

Dear Mr. Harris,

Re: Cease and Desist Demand

This CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND is to inform you that your actions, including but not limited to making false and defamatory statements accusing me of “being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia,” made directly to members of the Houston Police Departments “Mental Health Division” are unlawful and must immediately stop

You have engaged in the following conduct:

  • On 12/11/2024, you made a statement to the Mental Health Division of the Houston Police Department that I had been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia and still currently suffer symptoms of said mental illness. 

  • On multiple occasions, for over 20 years, you have publicly and privately made the same false, unlawful statements asserting that I suffer from and have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. These statements have been made to local mental health law enforcement officials, mutual acquaintances, my extended family, your colleagues, and through social media channels.

These actions are in direct violation of Texas defamation laws, which protect individuals from false statements that damage their reputation.

As a result of your actions, I have suffered significant damages over the past 20 years and up to the present, including but not limited to:

  • Emotional distress and anxiety.

  • Reputational harm within my community and professional circles.

  • An absolute inability to have any sort of normal relations with my extended family (siblings, nieces, nephews, etc.) due to said family members being actively convinced by yourself that your claims of my mental health are true.

  • Financial losses due to the impact on my professional reputation.

I demand that you immediately:

  1. Cease and desist all defamatory statements regarding my mental health and specifically the constant propagation of the proveably false claim that I “have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

  2. Remove any defamatory statements you have posted on social media or other platforms.

  3. Issue a public retraction and apology for the false statements made about my mental health during the 12/11/23 Mental Health Check incident.

  4. Refrain from making any future false statements about me and/or my mental health.

If you fail to comply with this cease-and-desist demand, I will have no choice but to pursue all available legal remedies, including an official cease-and-desist order, including monetary, injunctive relief, court costs, and attorney fees

Please be advised that this letter serves as evidence that you have been notified of your wrongful conduct and my demand that it cease immediately. Failure to respond or comply with this demand will be used as evidence of your willful misconduct in any future legal proceedings.

This letter does not constitute an exhaustive statement of my rights or remedies, nor does it constitute a waiver of any of my rights or remedies, whether at law or in equity, all of which are 

expressly reserved.

I expect your compliance with this demand by July 3, 2024.

Sincerely,



Joel Haxxs


-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------
jbh.

 


The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.