Thursday, August 8, 2024

Weekly Updates Provided Despite DAD not liking them...

I consider these sorts of things necessary and proper, IE, daily updates that impact our working relationship, even though DAD has shown very clear acute "disease" at reading them; I will continue to provide them as a matter of course.

This is posted simply to document, as we had already discussed Thursday through Sunday being devoted to my personal endeavors of either looking for new, steady work or simply doing volunteer work wherever I might find it useful here in Houston.

In the largest regard, these days are simply to find *any* way to be away from the house (and him). As others have counciled with me, such rigor should be made mandatory despite any apparent agitation on the part of the recipient.

Hence, I will continue...

 

-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.