Monday, August 5, 2024

More personal space "social surveillance" by father ...

This is just a simple video captured this morning (I was sleeping at the time); the HTIRE company, DeWalt Impact wrench, was in its bag, in the living room, right in front of DAD, all morning before this clip. I mean, like, *RIGHT* in front of him.

But he still makes a point to go to my car at 6:30 a.m. or some such to try and "find the impact wrench bag" that was in front of his chair the whole morning.

WTF?

He left a note in my outside office file folder stating he couldn't find the impact wrench, but it was (literally) right in front of him (on the public/living space floor) the whole time before he made this weird walk out to attempt to enter my car.

He wanted to get into my car for whatever crazy reason he might have conjured up in his mind. And it had nothing to do with the impact wrench bag sitting right in front of his "corner of torment" here at the house.

Watch closely.

He makes attempts at the back and front doors of my personal vehicle, as shown below. That alone is felonious, despite whatever "verbal arrangements" we might have discussed. 

The impact wrench and bag were clearly left right in the middle of the living room, so he's going out like this had nothing to do with the DeWalt bag/impact wrench and is related to other "things" he deals with internally. 

Besides that? He'd been home for 20 hours and surely saw the GIANT ASS DEWALT impact wrench in the living room, where he spends 100% of his time torturing himself with endless TV commercials. 

Hence, I now lock my car doors (which I hate), and hence, the installation of a self-paid/self-owned surveillance camera directed straight at my car 24/7.

-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

jbh.


The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.