Sunday, August 18, 2024

Work Log 08/16/24

SAT 08/17/24: DURING JOEL/DAD AGREED UPON “WORKING OTHER JOB” TIME WHICH IS THURS THRU SUN AS TO EMULATE THE POSSIBLE AMZ POSITION I MIGHT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO ANY GIVEN WEEK Cat litter/bathroom clean/house vac Checked printer paper and shredder bins Called and spoke with Santoos(contactror) .. discussed invoicing topics and future ducing work for portable AC unit Noted weird DAD behaviour where he entered m personal space randomly asking about phone cables; something which I had never heard of before. I was pointedly closing off entry to my personal space but as soon as I made my space available (to whomever), DAD just walked right in and started a feigned dialogue about some phone cable …. Right at my desk, hovering over me … as though the cable was something I should be aware of. It was weird and he obviously was seekin an opp to be close to me physically: circle back to his paranoia issue …

-------------------------------------------------------
This post supplements the facts made public on my main website, http://www.jbhfile.com/; it probably will not make much sense to you if you have not already become aware of the legal and personal efforts discussed there. Please see http://www.jbhfile.com/ for a necessary introduction to why this blog exists. Or, if you just like reading weird stuff, then don't. And, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------jbh.

The jbhFILE.com Official Daily Blog

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
This blog is a supplementary text to my main website at: http://www.jbhfile.com. The purpose of this blog is to form a semi daily dialogue related to personal circumstances as outlined in jbhFILE.com. have fun.